Manager, Donor Communications & Stewardship - St. Paul's Foundation
St. Paul’s Foundation is seeking a Manager, Donor Communications and Stewardship to be an integral part of an established, respected non-profit on the cusp of building an incredible new hospital, research complex, and health campus. The Manager, Donor Communications and Stewardship will join a team committed to ensuring donors understand their vital role in transforming healthcare in British Columbia and will help execute and maintain our stewardship and recognition programs for donors across all fundraising areas to foster long-term donor relationships and inspire ongoing donor engagement.
This position is responsible for producing and supporting on high level stewardship materials that reflect a deep appreciation for our donors’ generosity and the impact of their philanthropy. . The incumbent works closely with Fundraisers, Donor Relations, Communications, and St. Paul’s Hospital staff.
- Be the primary writer for the Foundation’s stewardship and impact reports.
- In partnership with fundraisers and DR team members, draft stewardship plans for major gifts donors and ensure completion and tracking of all stewardship and recognition commitments,
- Manage the production of donor reports that reflect both gratitude and impact of donors’ philanthropy for purposes of stewardship, and accountability.
- Responsible for gathering report content for stewardship purposes, including meeting with and eliciting information from SPF fundraisers and hospital representatives.
- Deliver high level stewardship reports while managing multiple deliverables with tight turnaround deadlines.
- Support Donor Relations team in editing thank you letter templates, email and digital communications for donors.
- Work closely with the Communications team to ensure a consistent donor experience in terms of various materials that are sent externally to our donors and stakeholders (i.e.: annual gratitude report).
- Work with internal teams and external service providers to produce donor stewardship materials (print and digital) and ensure quality control and brand consistency is maintained
- Reporting to the Director, Stewardship & Donor Relations
- Core team: Manager, Donor Relations; Donor Relations Officer, Donor Relations Coordinator r
- Communications Team
- Foundation fundraising staff
Salary Range:$0 - $0
- Five or more years of progressive experience in a not for profit setting.
- Exceptional writing skills, preferably in donor gratitude and impact reporting.
- Experience project managing various donor communications projects
- Experience collaborating with a graphic designer on complex communication pieces.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite an asset.
- Experience with Lucidpress or other graphics programs an asset
- Writing for digital communications an asset
- Able to contribute to and participate in a positive work environment with professionalism and a service-oriented attitude.
- Effective and professional interpersonal skills and collaborative team player.
- Highly computer-literate with excellent Microsoft Office computer skills and experience with Raiser’s Edge or a like database.
- Resourcefulness and thoughtfulness in decision-making.
- Excellent organizational, time management and problem solving skills.
- Able to prioritize projects and multiple tasks to meet deadlines
- Ethical behavior: ensures own behaviour and that of others is consistent with the mission and values of St. Paul’s Foundation.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are essential to creating a great workplace. At St. Paul’s Foundation, we are fully committed to building a strong and representative team. To that end, we especially encourage applications from members of all communities who are disadvantaged on any grounds under the BC Human Rights Code, including people of colour, people of all genders and sexualities, people with disabilities, and Indigenous Peoples, who, as a result of colonization, are under-represented in positions of economic, social, and political influence and leadership.
How To Apply
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to the attention of R. Edwards at SPFCareers@providencehealth.bc.ca by 5pm on January 28, 2022.
Salary is commensurate with experience, plus a pension plan and a generous benefit package.
Thank you for your interest in working with St. Paul’s Foundation. Only candidates short-listed for interviews will be contacted.