Manager, Philanthropy - Archway Community Services
Archway is looking for someone to lead our Philanthropy Services so we can broaden and deepen the impact of our work in Abbotsford and surrounding communities. If you are experienced in delivering impactful campaigns, planned giving and/or major donor stewardship, and would love to lead a skilled team, please consider joining us. We offer a competitive wage and benefits package, as well as a work culture that values innovation and a focus on community.
Salary Range:$65,000 - $75,000
Education and Certification:
- Current Certified Fundraising Executive (CFRE) designation and/or post-secondary education in a related field (e.g. communications, public relations, business administration).
- A member in good standing of the Association of Professional Fundraisers Canada (AFP)
- Minimum 5 years of experience leading a philanthropy services team
- Experience in the charitable, non-profit sector is desirable
- Experience in major gift cultivation including planned giving is preferred
- A Satisfactory Criminal Record Check
- A valid driver’s license and satisfactory driver’s abstract