Director of Advancement (Faculty of Applied Sciences) - Simon Fraser University
Union/Affiliation: Administrative and Professional Staff (APSA)
Pay range: $88,926 To $106,191 Annually
SFU Department Description: Advancement & Alumni Engagement
Position Grade: 13
# of openings: 1
Biweekly Hours: 72
In support of the priorities of the Faculty of Applied Sciences, the incumbent leads the development and implementation of strategies that facilitate and generate gifts and donations. The incumbent is responsible for managing relationships with donor prospects determined to have the ability to make major gifts at the $100K or higher level and also manages a portfolio of major individual, corporate, and foundation donors by developing and implementing strategies for securing financial support from existing and new donor prospects, including identifying, qualifying, cultivating, soliciting, and stewarding these relationships. The incumbent participates in the development of implementation strategies for gifts that align with terms of reference and University polices.
Salary Range:$88,926 - $106,191
- Undergraduate degree in a relevant discipline and six years of related fundraising experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (oral and written), and relationship management skills.
- Proficient in the use of word, database, spreadsheet, and presentation applications and prospect management systems.
- Excellent supervisory skills.
- Excellent research, solicitation, and cultivation skills.
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and analytical reasoning skills.
- Excellent human resource management and teamwork skills.
- Excellent strategic planning skill.
How To Apply
Please apply at the below link:
Please include your cover letter and resume in one attachment.