Puppy Sponsorship Monthly Giving Program Coordinator - BC & Alberta Guide Dogs
BC & Alberta Guide Dogs is a registered charity that breeds, raises and professionally trains Guide Dogs for individuals who are blind or visually impaired, Autism Service Dogs for children aged 3 to 10 with profound autism, and OSI/PTSD Service Dogs for Veterans and First Responders. Our monthly giving program encourages donors to sponsor a puppy and in turn receives updates about the progress and adventures of the puppy. This role is a fabulous opportunity for the successful candidate to grow the program while providing the ultimate donor stewardship.
Salary Range:$50,000 - $55,000
- Administer all donations relevant to the Puppy Sponsorship program, including;
- Entering and/or updating donor databaserecords.
- Prepare thank you letters and taxreceipts, and year-end tax receipts for monthly donors
- Respond, prepare and expedite sponsorship packages todonors.
- Liaise with volunteer Puppy Trainers for the purpose of collecting and preparing quarterly updates and photographs.
- Liaise with the Training Manager and the Director of Breeding and Puppy Training to determine progress of dogs.
- Liaise with Marketing & Communications to obtain testimonial letters asnecessary.
- Manage and update the Puppy Sponsorship mailing label lists.
- Provide month-end reports as required.
- Maintain organized file system of both electronic and hard copy materials relevant to Puppy Sponsorship Program.
- Assist with implementation of renewal campaigns in partnership with the Manager of Development.
- Collaborate with Development team to organize virtual and/or in-person BC and Alberta Puppy Sponsorship Events.
- 3+ years office administration experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Superior organizational and record-keeping skills
- Familiarity with donor database management systems. Knowledge of Blackbaud E-Tapestry an asset.
- Respect for maintaining donor confidentiality
- Ability to work flexibly as the job requires
- Energetic self-starter and team player
- Other duties may be assigned as the position evolves. These duties would be discussed and agreed to by both parties.
How To Apply
Please email your resume and cover letter to William Thornton at: firstname.lastname@example.org