Manager - Corporate Partnerships - Family Services of the North Shore
Family Services of the North Shore is an accredited not-for-profit community-based agency committed to making a deep and lasting impact on our community through counselling, support, education, and volunteer programs.
We understand the competing responsibilities of modern life. In every role, we will support both your commitment to our community and the very real need to take care of your family. We also understand that to take care of others, you must first take care of yourself. At Family Services of the North Shore, you can do both. We aim to provide a sustainable model of work-life balance across all our programs and services.
As a leader within the development team, you will be responsible for ensuring that the Agency increase revenue through the cultivation of corporate sponsorships and corporate philanthropic giving/grants.
- Work with the Development Director in developing and implementing the fundraising strategy and revenue goals for the Agency with a focus on corporate partnerships.
- Secure corporate gifts through sponsorship, grants, employee giving, and corporate philanthropy to meet development goals.
- Expand the corporate donor and sponsorship base by developing, implementing, and managing a prospecting, cultivation, solicitation, recognition, and stewardship program.
- Manage the Agency’s existing corporate partners and prospects portfolios.
- Manage donor database systems to track and cultivate corporate donors and prospects creating moves management for all levels of corporate donors and prospects.
- Make direct, face-to-face solicitations and assist volunteer committee members and other staff with their solicitation.
- Write documentation including requests for support, reports, sponsorship packages, grants, 3rd party materials, and other communications relating to corporate giving.
- Identify employee giving opportunities and create an employee giving outreach plan and process for corporate partners.
- Identify and create partnership opportunities between corporate donors and the Agency to deepen relationships.
- Ensure corporate partners accomplish their philanthropic/community engagement and marketing goals through a multi-leveled relationship with the Agency.
- Ensure all corporate partnership and sponsorship recognition and benefits are delivered through events, public and private recognition, digital media etc.
- Create meaningful and creative ways to recognize corporate partners in line with their goals.
- Ensure regular reporting on revenue and metrics and provide pipeline management.
Salary Range:$69,700 - $75,000
- A minimum of 5 years of nonprofit fundraising experience and have shown an ability to secure corporate gifts and sponsorship and meet objectives.
- Experience writing grant applications, requests for support, sponsorship packages, impact reports etc.
- A proven track record of creating and managing a corporate partnerships/other donor base portfolio and experience with identification, cultivation, and stewardship.
- Experience in 3rd party fundraising/peer2peer fundraising is an asset.
- Experience in corporate employee giving, corporate employee matching, and match campaigns an asset.
- Experience integrating CRM for the purpose of donor communication, stewardship, and moves management.
- CFRE certification an asset.
- Experience working with Raiser’s Edge or similar.
In addition, you are:
- A strong relationship builder and can manage relationships with corporate partners and donors.
- An excellent writer with strong communication skills.
- A critical thinker with marketing acumen.
- Adept at providing motivation and mentorship to staff.
- Able to communicate with people with a high degree of tact and diplomacy.
- A multi-tasker who can prioritize efficiently.
- Fluent in a language in addition to English (asset).
This is a full-time, 35 hours per week, position. Occasional evenings and weekends will be required at key times of the year and in support of Agency events. You will be expected to work both from the Agency’s office and from your own home office. You will be provided with an Agency cell phone and laptop to support your work.
How To Apply
Family Services of the North Shore is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages all candidates, irrespective of gender, nationality, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities to apply to become part of our organization.
Please respond, in confidence, with resume and cover letter to:
Senior Manager of Human Resources
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.