Senior Associate Director, Advancement (Faculty of Education) - Simon Fraser University
Union/Affiliation: Administrative and Professional Staff (APSA)
Pay range: $82,458 To $98,466 Annually
SFU Department Description: Advancement & Alumni Engagement
Position Grade: 12
# of openings: 1
Biweekly Hours: 72
The incumbent is responsible for managing relationships with donor prospects determined to have the ability to make major gifts (defined as $10,000 and up) and managing individual, corporate and foundation prospects at the major gift level by developing and implementing strategies for securing financial support from a portfolio of donor prospects including identifying, qualifying, cultivating, soliciting, and stewarding these relationships. The incumbent provides support to and works in partnership with a Faculty or departmental team comprised of professional and academic staff or as a member of the central Advancement team to develop and implement strategies that facilitate and generate maximum support for the Faculty and/or University.
Salary Range:$82,458 - $98,466
- Undergraduate degree in a relevant discipline and four years of related fundraising experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (oral and written), and relationship management skills.
- Proficient in the use of word, database, spreadsheet, and presentation applications and prospect management systems.
- Excellent research, solicitation, and cultivation skills.
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and analytical reasoning skills.
- Excellent human resource management and teamwork skills.
- Excellent strategic planning skill.
- The incumbent will report to the Executive Director of Advancement and the Dean of the Faculty of Education.
Please include your cover letter and resume in one attachment.