Advancement Officer (1 year contract) - Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine
Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine
Advancement Officer (1 year contract)
New Westminster, British Columbia
Full time, Junior Level
Position Title: Advancement Officer (1 year contract)
Available: May 2021
Applicant Deadline: April 30, 2021
Reporting to the Manager of Advancement, the successful applicant will be responsible for assisting with a wide variety of duties relating to CCNM’s advancement portfolio including corporate partnerships, event coordination, annual giving, research, and major giving. Duties will include but not be limited to;creating corporate pitch decks in PowerPoint, writing cases for support and proposals, building relationships with corporate partners/donors, coordinating advancement events, submitting foundation applications, conducting prospect research.
This position will be based out of our CCNM – Boucher campus in New Westminister, British Columbia
Salary Range:$45,000 - $47,000
- Undergraduate or graduate degree/diploma from an accredited university, college or equivalent.
- 3–5 years’ experience in corporate sponsorships and benefits delivery
- Event planning and coordination experience
- Highly developed computer literacy in all range of administrative support programs such as MS Word, Excel, Power Point, and Access, specifically with database management
- Excellent written communication skills including the ability to write copy for a wide variety of audiences
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to communicate at all levels verbally and in writing and to network and develop business relationships
- Previous sales, relationship management and negotiating skills with ability to positively influence people
- Intermediate graphic design skills
- Excellent organization, research, planning and project management skills
- Good organizational and time management skills with demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision in fast paced environment
- Ability to manage and work with volunteers
*In response to COVID-19, this position is currently remote, but may be occasionally be required to be on-site*
The Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine (CCNM), is Canada’s premier, pan-Canadian academic institution for education and research in naturopathic medicine. Our graduates are eligible to write the licensing examinations for all regulated jurisdictions in Canada and the United States to become naturopathic doctors.
The College is a registered charity dependent upon tuition, research grants and donations for the fulfillment of its mission. CCNM has two campuses, one in Toronto and another in the Metro Vancouver area known as the Boucher Campus. The College provides an attractive work environment for those who value good health and who enjoy working in a positive creative atmosphere.
How To Apply
Submit your resume with a covering letter to Human Resources Department via email: email@example.com
On the covering letter, please indicate the title of the position that you are applying for, salary expectations, and where you saw this job advertisement. We thank all applicants in advance and advise that only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine is committed to providing persons with disabilities equal opportunities throughout the recruitment. Please advise the Human Resources department if you require accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process. This document can be made available in an alternate format upon request.