Associate Director of Annual Charitable Giving - Power to Change
Associate Director of Annual Charitable Giving– Power to Change
An Executive Search conducted by Nelson/Kraft and Associates on behalf of Power to Change
Power to Change’s mission is to help people know Jesus and experience His power to change the world. Each of our 11 ministries has a unique, bold vision to reach more people in a specific area of society who do not know Jesus while equipping more Christians to share their faith. Do you want to be part of that mission? P2C is seeking a new Associate Director of Annual Charitable Giving who is passionate about championing a God-centered vision and has a desire to live out their Christian faith, beliefs, and values while utilizing their God-given gifts and abilities.
We help people know Jesus and experience His power to change the world.
We envision millions of volunteers engaged in faith adventures that transform lives through the power of the gospel.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Development department identifies, cultivates, and stewards “inspired” donors who support the mission and vision of P2C. Development collaborates with all ministries in sharing resources and together, maximizes kingdom strategic engagement opportunities. Using a donor-centric approach, the team conducts face-to-face relationship fundraising, foundation grants, and donor stewardship while reporting and liaising with the ministry relationship managers.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Associate Director of Annual Charitable Giving designs, implements, and coordinates comprehensive donor cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship program for all annual giving donors. The Associate Director of Annual Charitable Giving will provide tactical leadership planning and execution for direct mail/multi-media campaigns, calling and recognition program, data segmentation and strategy, donor prospecting, acquisition and retention, and collaborate with the 11 ministries of Power to Change to help expand their resources to achieve the mission.
Reporting to the VP of Development, this strategic role will be responsible for the following objectives:
Relationship Management/Revenue Generation
Use of various communication methods (mail, email, social media, telephone, etc.) to engage and inspire P2C donors. The following are examples of deliverables:
- Develop and execute effective donor engagement levels and strategy annual campaigns.
- Donor acquisition strategy, cultivation, and communication.
- Cultivate, solicit and steward existing P2C annual donors.
- Donor segmentation, customization, and engagement plan.
- Accountable for achieving annual revenue generation goals including increased portfolio and revenue opportunities.
Strategic Donor Identification and Recognition
Implementation of a comprehensive plan through various mediums to thank donors for their ongoing support and to reduce donor attrition for P2C.
- Donor recognition thresholds.
- Prospect research, identification, and exploration.
- Identification of prospects for planned giving and major giving.
- Calling campaign planning and execution.
Program and Analysis
Campaigns, events, projects are created, developed, and executed. Results are monitored for reporting, analysis, evaluation and improvement purposes.
- Annual Campaigns - creation, planning, and execution.
- Lapsed donor re-engagement plan.
- Data analysis and recommendations for improvement.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) moves management and analysis.
Salary Range:$65,000 - $70,000
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS & ATTRIBUTES
- Bachelor’s degree in Fundraising, Marketing or another related field.
- 3 - 5 years of fundraising experience (sales experience an asset).
- Ability to persuade using highly refined written and oral communication skills.
- Strong skills in prioritization and time management, as well as the ability to work on several projects simultaneously.
- Driven for results and excellence.
- Demonstrated proven ability to build a portfolio of prospective donors/clients resulting in new revenue to the organization.
- Willing to work flexible hours as required. Some evenings, weekends, and travel will be required.
- Strong ability to analyze data and translate to strategy.
- Knowledge of marketing principles and practices.
- Experience in relating skillfully and sensitively to the various Christian traditions and their communities and churches.