Donor Services Officer - Knowledge Network
We are Knowledge Network, British Columbia’s public broadcaster. You are an emerging fundraising professional with a passion for public broadcasting. The Knowledge Partners program needs you to join our development team as Donor Services Officer. The Knowledge Partners program, accredited by Imagine Canada, has shown consistent and steady growth over decades, thanks to our dedicated viewers and donors. Help us continue to grow by:
- Processing donations and constituent information by accurately entering data into our CRM (Raiser’s Edge), running reports and exporting data into external software programs
- Nurturing relationships with our donors– answering inquiries, making thank you calls and attending special donor events
- Securing and fulfilling donor benefits – ordering/entering/shipping premiums and coordinating the delivery of our magazine
- Executing the solicitation cycle – preparing files, mailings, tax receipts
- Backing up our Audience Relations department and liaising with finance, IT and other areas
Our successful candidate will have a relevant degree or diploma, ideally in fundraising or non-profit management, and a minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role, demonstrating a solid understanding of fundraising practices and activities. You will have database experience, preferably with Raiser’s Edge, and outstanding administrative and computer skills. You are energetic, conscientious and curious about seeking ways to make things better. You take pride in your exceptional customer service, interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
How To Apply
Knowledge Network is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in everything we do. We offer excellent benefits and a competitive salary, with the opportunity for growth in this role. If you are interested in joining a dedicated team of passionate and skilled professionals, please send a letter stating why you are the right person for us, along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, by Aug 15th.