Advancement Officer, Donor Relations and Proposal Writer - The Elizabeth Fry Society of Greater Vancouver
The Elizabeth Fry Society of Greater Vancouver (EFry) is a human rights based social service agency advancing equality for women and children affected by the criminal justice system, or at significant risk of involvement.
You are a seasoned leader with a strong business development and/or fundraising track record of verifiable results in developing donor relationships that consistently delivers gifts. You have an entrepreneurial mindset and see the possibilities for growth to support women and children affected by homelessness, addiction, incarceration and poverty. As a key member of a small committed team of administrative and leadership personnel you are committed to advancing a world that values equality for women, and understands change is tied to advancing a shared agenda of justice, sustainability, and prosperity for all. Your efforts and leadership enable open doors to transformational programs and services.
- Full-time position with strong salary and benefits (Municipal Pension Plan, LTD, Health & Dental, Life Insurance)
- A strategic and visionary leader with a minimum of 2 - 4 years in non-profit leadership
- A committment to social justice and, either a gender analysis of poverty, homelessness, addiction, and criminalization or a willingness to develop it
- Strong track record of relationship building with donors and securing gifts
- Good financial acumen
- An entrepreneurial spirit with the confidence to meet very high expectations
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to identify and communicate with a diverse range of donor motivations
- Knowledge of record and database systems (Blackbaud, Salesforce, and Bigonline)
- Knowledge and familiarity with research techniques for fundraising prospect research
- Experience of digital fundraising
EFry is committed to diversity and equity in employment. All qualified applications are encouraged to apply.
How To Apply
Cover letter and resumes can be submitted be email to email@example.com
Please reference: Advancement Officer in the subject line