Campaign Manager - Major Gifts - Jewish Federation of Greater Vancouver
Jewish Federation of Greater Vancouver is uniquely positioned as the central organization in the Jewish community where community members and donors can make a lasting difference. Federation builds strong, vibrant and enduring Jewish communities locally, in Israel and overseas. We are the planning, allocating and fundraising body for beneficiary agencies that provide humanitarian, social, and educational services. We work closely with our partner agencies to identify needs and generate the financial resources to meet them through an annual fundraising campaign and special giving opportunities.
Why work for the Jewish Federation?
- Help improve the lives of people around the world
- Our team is passionate, creative, and committed to our community
- We offer internal training and development
- We offer a competitive benefits package
About the Role
The Campaign Manager, Major Gifts, reports to the CEO and is one of two campaign managers, working directly with volunteer leaders to raise funds for the Federation Annual Campaign and to manage and implement its related events. We need a keen and resourceful professional who will help us reach our goals and take the campaign to the next level.
- Manage all activities related to Major Gifts.
- Motivate and engage campaign volunteers and leadership to ensure their success.
- Plan and execute events, along with lead volunteers.
- Develop a division succession plan to ensure strong leadership development within the campaign.
- Identify, cultivate and steward donors.
- Identify and recruit volunteers for various committee and event roles.
- Assist the Campaign Team, CEO, and volunteers in securing corporate sponsorship.
Competencies and Characteristics
- Minimum two years fundraising experience. Major Gifts experience is considered a strong asset.
- Critical thinker who will bring solutions to the table.
- Proven ability managing volunteers.
- Successful event planning and management experience.
- Highly organized with exceptional project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects with competing priorities.
- General knowledge of databases and office software, particularly Excel.
Able to work well in a team and independently, as appropriate.
How To Apply
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Kate Webster, Campaign Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org