- Can we nominate for more than one person?
Yes, but only one nomination per category.
- Can I re-nominate a past winner, they are just so awesome?
Individuals and organizations cannot be re-nominated for the same category. However, you may re-nominate them for a different category. See Past Award Recipients here.
- What happens if our nominee is also being nominated by another organization?
You can partner with other organizations to submit a joint nomination. In fact, we encourage organizations to work together whenever possible.
- Where do I submit my nomination?
We've simplified the process with the online submission form. It's super easy! See Nomination Form.
- How long will it take to put a submission together?
We recommend starting the process as early as possible as you may need to involve other members of your organization as well as collect components such as a photo and statement from your nominee.
- When will we be notified of the results?
We will contact all the organizations who have submitted a nomination in the beginning of August to inform them of the results. We will also be scheduling vignette filming for successful recipients.
- When is the deadline again to submit a nomination?
June 21, 2019.