Maximum value of $126 each, with 2 bursaries available
AFP Greater Vancouver Bursaries
The AFP Vancouver Chapter is excited to announce the availability of two bursaries to encourage and enable fundraisers to attend our various AFP Greater Vancouver Breakfast Events. Each busary has a maximum value of $126.00 each for the bursary recipient and 1 guest. These bursaries are made possible by the Vancouver Chapter Scholarship Fund, supported by donations made to the Every Member Campaign and the Foundation for Philanthropy - Canada.
When evaluating application, the Scholarship Committee will make every effort to fairly and objectively compare candidates. When completing your application, keep in mind that the committee will score your application based on the following evaluation criteria:
- AFP involvement and volunteer activities
- commitment to the fundraising profession
- promotion of philanthropy
- you and your organization's professional development needs
- your case for support
- Unless otherwise indicated, all questions are required and the use of the text boxes to provide additional, relevant information is encouraged. Completed applications should be submitted by midnight on Monday, September 10, 2018.
Once you begin the online application process, you will not be able to exit or restart.