Fund Development Specialist - Raiser's Edge - SHARE Family and Community Services
Fund Development Specialist – Raiser’s Edge
Date: October 7, 2019
Start date: A.S.A.P.
Term: 1 year with possible extension
Location: 3020 Lincoln Avenue, Coquitlam
Hours of work: 17.5 hours per week on a flexible schedule set in consultation with the Supervisor.
Classification/Salary: $19.06 - $22.06 per hour, Grid Level 9 (unique) plus 10.2% in lieu of benefits.
This is an HSA Bargaining Unit Position and requires Union membership. This position is open to male and female applicants.
Reporting to the Director of Fund Development, the Fund Development Specialist – Raiser’s Edge (RE) will process gifts and donations, coordinate programs and procedures, manage the campaign RE database systems; including records, reports, research and procedures and complete related administrative tasks required to support the Tri-Cities Children’s Centre Capital Campaign.
Completion of high school and certification or specific and ongoing training in Raiser’s Edge, working towards certification with a minimum of 2 years of experience working directly within the Raiser’s Edge program. A minimum of 3 years of experience in a fundraising setting for a not-for-profit organization.
Supporting the Tri-Cities Children’s Centre Capital Campaign (TCCC) with records management in Raiser’s Edge and administrative tasks that include: donor and event sponsorship, donor contact and interaction, gift processing, financial reconciliation and follow up and preparing donor-related communications and briefings for the TCCC team. Main areas of job focus:
- Records management
- Ongoing implementation of the records management program using the campaign database in Raiser’s Edge
- Creates and updates constituents records
- Ensures database accuracy and high level of integrity with RE confidential records
- Donations management
- Processes all received donations, including drafting thanks correspondence in consultation with campaign staff
- Prompts and works with PRM on gifts/pledge payment and gift form collections
- Coordinates with Finance regarding receipting and reporting of donations and any associated pledge payments schedules
- Donor Relations
- Works with the campaign team to help coordinate donor relations activities for donors (and prospects)
- Supports campaign staff with the implementation of tailored donor recognition activities and stewardship plans/materials
- Campaign Office Support
- Initiates drafts for meetings; works w consultant and/or team to finalize and distribute
- Produces and distributes approved minutes
- Ensures office protocols support the fundraising & team efforts
How To Apply
Forward resume & cover letter stating posting #2019-024
Valerie Hutton, Director of Fund Development | email@example.com
Closing Date: October 21, 2019
SHARE is committed to equity and values diversity. We welcome applications from qualified individuals of all genders and sexual orientations, persons with disabilities, Aboriginal persons and persons of visible minorities.