Giving Manager - HUB Cycling
HUB Cycling seeks a creative and entrepreneurial Giving Manager to plan, execute, and manage an annual giving strategy. This position is responsible for managing an ambitious program to increase acquisition, improve recurring donations, implement innovative donor stewardship, and increase overall annual giving revenue. The Giving Manager will also be responsible for planning HUB Cycling’s major donor events including the annual giving reception.
See the full job posting here.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills
- Commitment to the vision, mission, and values of HUB Cycling
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Competency with computer software including database management (CiviCRM), Drupal, Google Drive, gMail and Mail Chimp
- 3 + years of relevant work experience in the not-for-profit sector, combined with a university degree, or related college program
- Networking, effective communications and personal relationship building are core strengths of this position
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills, ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with donors, volunteers and staff
- Full knowledge of current fundraising practices, procedures and standards
- Ability to work independently and as part of team
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and adhere to the Association of Fundraising Professionals’ Code of Conduct
- Certification from a recognized fundraising program an asset
- Ability to work outside regular work hours, if required
How To Apply
Please forward one document that includes a cover letter and resume and one relevant professional writing sample to email@example.com in PDF or Word format, with file name format firstname_lastnameGM.pdf. Please use the subject line “Giving Manager Application 2019”. Applications are due at midnight on November 12th, 2019. Please include your availability for a 15-30 minute phone interview on November 14th or 15th. We thank all applicants for your interest. Only those shortlisted will be contacted.