ADMINISTRATOR, WESTERN CANADA - Kids Help Phone CA
Kids Help Phone is on a transformational journey, one that will see us change the landscape of youth mental health in the coming years. We can’t do it alone. We need team members that are passionate about making a real difference in young people’s lives. It will take courage. It will take all of us. Sounds like a journey you want to be a part of? Join us!
ADMINISTRATOR, WESTERN CANADA
Location: West Pender Street, Vancouver, BC
Position: Permanent Full time, with applicable benefits
ABOUT KIDS HELP PHONE
Since 1989, Kids Help Phone has been Canada’s only national 24/7 bilingual (English and French) phone counselling, web counselling and referral and volunteer-led, text-based support to children and youth, focused on mental health. We are pioneers in the field of virtual care. We exist to serve the 8.2 Million young people across Canada. Our values are rooted in being courageous, collaborative, innovative, resilient and trustworthy.
The Administrator, Western Canada, based in Vancouver, B.C., provides administrative support to a range of stakeholders including Kids Help Phone Regional staff, volunteers, donors and prospects.
- Office administration
- Monitor and input financial information including invoices and expenses
- Prepare all cash, cheques and credit card donations for deposit
- Data entry and running reports with Raiser’s Edge (fundraising) and volunteer databases
- Assist with events
- Coordinate volunteers
- Relevant post-secondary diploma such as Business Administration, Communication, Fund Raising or Event Planning
- Two years of relevant administrative work experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Experience supporting positive relationships with volunteers and donors
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills to determine work priorities and manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Experience with Raiser’s Edge
- Experience in charitable sector
How To Apply
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
If you are inspired by helping to meet the quickly evolving needs of young people in Canada today and are ready to contribute to a dynamic organization dedicated to improving their mental health and well-being, please visit; https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=KIDSHELP&lang=en_CA, open the posting and click the “Apply” button in the top right corner of the page. Please attach a single file with your resume and cover letter titled: lastname_firstname_adminwesterncanada
This posting will close end of day Sunday, September 22, 2019.
For more information about Kids Help Phone, please visit our website at; http://org.kidshelpphone.ca
Accredited member, Imagine Canada Standards Program.
Kids Help Phone is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. We welcome applications from visible minority group members, women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, members of sexual minority groups, and others who respect and reflect the diversity of service users.